Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Alternative Outfitters - Vegan Shoes and More!

It's been a while since I posted anything - I've been staying with my parents for a few weeks, and the new semester at uni has just recommenced... and trying to study via distance, externally is always MUCH easier in theory than in reality!

Instead, every time I jump online with the very best of intentions to download my lectures and get stuck into the readings, all of a sudden two hours has lapsed and I have found a million other more interesting sites such as exciting new food recipes, or the My Vegan Blog blog below!

I've just been checking out the vegan shoes, they're superb, and reasonably priced. I love the brown pumps - like REALLY love them!

Which ones do you like?

http://myveganblog.com/2011/06/22/vegan-mary-janes/

No comments:

Post a Comment